These cereal bars can be made with your favorite cereal, but Cheerios work best! They are healthy and yummy snack for when you’re on-the-go.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 4 cups cereal of your choice
- Whatever mix-ins you like!
- Microwave the peanut butter and honey together for 30 seconds and mix them together thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, add the cereal, and mix in the peanut butter and honey until it is completely mixed in.
- Spread the mixture into a brownie pan. Mine is a 9×13-inch kind, but you could use a smaller pan for thicker bars.
- Sprinkle whatever topping you’d like on top! I made mine with golden raisins, and a friend said she ate hers with pumpkin pie filling spread on top!